Steelite Lusum Safety Trainer S1P HRO
Low profile safety trainer with eye
catching two tone colouring. Heat resistant rubber outsole with steel toecap
Fully Compliant with all current standards,
ideal for industrial wear with a strong and flexible construction.
Innovation, quality components, styling and
expert construction define the Portwest footwear collections.
- CE certified
- Protective steel toecap
- Antistatic footwear
- Energy absorbing seat region
- Slip resistant outsole to prevent slips and
trips on ceramic and steel surfaces
- Heat resistant outsole 300°C
- Dual density sole unit
- Puncture resistant steel midsole
- Cemented construction
- Material Upper: Cow Suede Leather
- Material Outsole: EVA/Rubber
- AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- ASTM F2413-11
- EN ISO 20345:2011
GETTING YOUR SIZE RIGHT
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF YOUR SIZE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE TIPS BELOW:
- Stand on a piece of paper with socks on and your heels against the wall. Make sure you do not forget to have socks on if shoes or boots are to be worn with them.
- Mark the tip of your big toe on the paper. Please note that sometimes one foot is longer than the other, so please measure both feet and use the longest measurement.
- Measure the length between the heel and toe. If you get a result in between, round it up to the next size.
- Follow the table below to confirm your size. If you know your US size, just compare it to the table bellow and you will find out the respective UK size. All our sizes are UK sizing.
- We are happy to exchange your shoes/boots for your correct size but please keep in mind that extra postage costs may apply. If you are not sure, please contact us at anytime, we are here to help.