Steelite Slip On Safety Boot S2
Slip on boot style with padded collar for added support. Excellent fit for all day comfort and a steel toecap to keep your feet safe. Ideal for the medical and food industry.
The Steelite™ Microfibre food and medical industry products are manufactured from high quality microfibre, which is water resistant and machine washable. The single density polyurethane outsole has been developed to self-clean which prevents cross contamination whilst providing excellent slip resistance.
Innovation, quality components, styling and expert construction define the Portwest footwear collections.
- CE certified
- Protective steel toecap
- Antistatic footwear
- Energy absorbing seat region
- Water resistant upper to prevent water penetration
- Slip resistant outsole to prevent slips and trips on ceramic and steel surfaces
- Fuel and oil resistant outsole
- Self-cleaning outsole which prevents cross contamination
- Padded collar for added comfort
- Specially designed for Clean Room, Medical and Food Industries
- Material Upper: Microfibre
- Material Outsole: PU
- AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- EN ISO 20345:2011
- Stand on a piece of paper with socks on and your heels against the wall. Make sure you do not forget to have socks on if shoes or boots are to be worn with them.
- Mark the tip of your big toe on the paper. Please note that sometimes one foot is longer than the other, so please measure both feet and use the longest measurement.
- Measure the length between the heel and toe. If you get a result in between, round it up to the next size.
- Follow the table below to confirm your size. If you know your US size, just compare it to the table bellow and you will find out the respective UK size. All our sizes are UK sizing.
- We are happy to exchange your shoes/boots for your correct size but please keep in mind that extra postage costs may apply. If you are not sure, please contact us at anytime, we are here to help.