A practical PVC gumboot suitable for workers in agriculture,
fisheries, janitorial and light industry.
Light weight and durable styles for all day comfort. Ideal
for light work and leisure.
Innovation, quality components, styling and expert
construction define the Portwest footwear collections.
- CE certified
- Antistatic footwear
- Energy absorbing seat region
- Slip resistant outsole to prevent slips and trips on ceramic
and steel surfaces
- Fuel and oil resistant outsole
- 100% Waterproof keeping feet warm and dry
- Material Upper: PVC
- Material Outsole: PVC
- N ISO 20347:2012 O4
GETTING YOUR SIZE RIGHT
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF YOUR SIZE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE TIPS BELOW:
- Stand on a piece of paper with socks on and your heels against the wall. Make sure you do not forget to have socks on if shoes or boots are to be worn with them.
- Mark the tip of your big toe on the paper. Please note that sometimes one foot is longer than the other, so please measure both feet and use the longest measurement.
- Measure the length between the heel and toe. If you get a result in between, round it up to the next size.
- Follow the table below to confirm your size. If you know your US size, just compare it to the table bellow and you will find out the respective UK size. All our sizes are UK sizing.
- We are happy to exchange your shoes/boots for your correct size but please keep in mind that extra postage costs may apply. If you are not sure, please contact us at anytime, we are here to help.