Clyde Safety Boot S3 HRO CI HI FO
Classic boot design with a protective TPU scuff cap for high impact and to increase longevity. Moisture wicking inner lining provides reliable protection against cold, damp and heat. Innovative outsole flex zones increase flexibility and stability for excellent support and comfort with every step.
A premium range of safety footwear manufactured using only the best materials and components. Constructed to provide unbeatable comfort, support and flexibility, this range is designed to protect your feet in the toughest environments.
Innovation, quality components, styling and expert construction define the Portwest footwear collections.
- Protective steel toecap
- Cold insulation
- Protective TPU scuff cap for high impact
- Moisture wicking inner lining provides reliable protection against cold, damp and heat
- Innovative outsole flex zones for increased flexibility and stability
- Heat insulation for added warmth in cold environments
- Slip, fuel and oil resistant rubber outsole
- Full grain leather upper providing a barrier to all weather conditions
- Heat resistant outsole 300°C
- Material Upper: Full-Grain Leather
- Material Outsole: PU/Rubber
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3
- AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- Stand on a piece of paper with socks on and your heels against the wall. Make sure you do not forget to have socks on if shoes or boots are to be worn with them.
- Mark the tip of your big toe on the paper. Please note that sometimes one foot is longer than the other, so please measure both feet and use the longest measurement.
- Measure the length between the heel and toe. If you get a result in between, round it up to the next size.
- Follow the table below to confirm your size. If you know your US size, just compare it to the table bellow and you will find out the respective UK size. All our sizes are UK sizing.
- We are happy to exchange your shoes/boots for your correct size but please keep in mind that extra postage costs may apply. If you are not sure, please contact us at anytime, we are here to help.