Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener Ken Onion Edition. Work Sharp has partnered with legendary hall of fame knife maker Ken Onion to develop a new knife and tool sharpening platform with expanded features! The combination of Work Sharp engineering and Ken Onion’s industrial design has created a fast, easy and stylish way to sharpen all your knives and tools with precision and repeatability.
The Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener Ken Onion Edition is designed to sharpen every knife you own. Using a fully adjustable precision sharpening guide, variable speed and wide flexible abrasive belts it sharpens pocket & hunting knives, serrated knives, kitchen knives and any other shape or type of blade you own. Professional blade makers like Ken Onion use flexible belts to put a razor sharp edge on their blades, now you can have the same technology in your home or shop. Work Sharp Engineered and Ken Onion Designed to deliver the pinnacle of knife sharpening.
The 3/4? x 12” premium, flexible engineered abrasive belts sharpen virtually any shape or type of knife blade and uses a precision sharpening guide to ensure that you get a consistent angle every time. The sharpening guide is fully adjustable in 1° increments from 15° to 30° so you can sharpen any knife to the angle you desire to best meet your needs. The variable speed control (1200 SFM to 2800 SFM) provides you with the optimal belt speed for the task at hand.
- An adjustable sharpening guide to produce precise edge bevels from 15° to 30°
- Premium flexible abrasive belts to deliver a strong, long lasting razor-sharp edge
- A variable speed motor to handle every sharpening task, from grinding to honing
- Pro – Level Sharpening Technology
- Fast and easy to use
- Won’t burn or damage blade steel
- Precision sharpening guides for repeatable results
- Easily replaceable abrasive grit belts
- Heavy-duty manufacture
- Knives & Serrated Knives
- Gut Hooks
- Tools and more
- Voltage: 240V, 50Hz
- Compliant: AUS/NZ
- Work Sharp WSKTS-KO
- Belt kit P120, P220, P1000, P3000, P6000
- Adjustable knife sharpening guide 15° – 30°
- User’s guide
- Instructional DVD