Since its release in 2009, WIDE LOAD® has become the benchmark in wide fitting extra depth safety footwear. Designed and developed in Australia in collaboration with leading orthopaedic/custom made shoe makers and podiatrists, the WIDE LOAD® last is based on EEE+ fitting providing an additional 8mm overall forefoot girth. Wide Load is 12-15mm wider and 6mm higher than the industry standard facilitating the fitting of custom made orthotics.
The new WIDE LOAD® SERIES 3.0 technology provides:
- Combination of a low density polyurethane shock absorbing midsole with a hard wearing thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) outsole for tough working conditions.
- The direct injection soling process forms a secure bond between the upper and midsole and provides a robust and durable combination.
- The anatomically designed forefoot provides an additional 15% "footprint" compared to the industry standard. This additional surface area combined with the self-cleaning cleat design provides maximum stability and enhanced slip resistance.
- The bevelled heel strike and heel cushion zone help reduce foot, leg and lower back fatigue.
- 200mm Wheat Nubuck
- Direct Injected TPU/PU Sole
- Padded Tongue and Collar
- PU Comfort Insole
- Water Resistant Leather
- Durable (YKK) Zipper with industrial Press Stud and lower zip guard
- PU Scuff Cap
- Full Airmesh Breathable Lining
- Wide Steel Toe Cap
- Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009, Class 1:SB-SRA, EN: 20345:2004, IS: BMP 670431
- Size range 6 -14 UK (7-15US) Full Sizes only