The VIPER MIG182 is a new inverter-based portable MIG welding machine with added MMA function. The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gas-less wire applications. Easy step-less adjustment of voltage and wire feed make for easy setting of welding parameters giving excellent welding results. Wire Inch gives easy feeding of the wire during set up without gas wastage and the Burn Back adjustment leaves the wire out ready for the next weld.
MMA welding capability delivers easy electrode welding with high quality results, including cast Iron and stainless. Being 240v single phase gives great versatility. Ideal for DIY and home workshop. Designed and built to our specification. Certified to - AS/NZ60974-1
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- MIG with Gas and Gasless wire function
- 5Kg Spools
- IP21S rating for environmental/safety protection
- Tolerant to variable power supply
- Stepless voltage dial
- Euro torch connection
- Thermal overload protection
- Burnback adjustment
- Wire Inch
- Compliant to AS/NZ60947.1 Standard
- Power Supply / Phases (V-Ph): 240v - 1 +/- 15%
- Duty Cycle @ 40°c as per AS/NZ60974-1: 10% @ 180 Amps MIG
- No Load Voltage (V): 17 - 52
- Output Current Range MIG: 30A/15.5V - 180A/23.0V
- Rated Power MIG: 7.5 KVA
- Power factor: 0.67
- I ieff MIG: 9.5 Amps
- Protection Class: IP21S
- Insulation Class: F
- Warranty: 1 years on power source
- Certification Approval: AS/NZ60974-1
- VIPER MIG 182
- SB15 3M Sure Grip MIG Torch
- UNI-FLAME Twin Gauge Argon Regulator
- 2M Gas Hose Complete with fittings
- Arc Welding Lead
- Earth Lead
UNFORTUNATELY, THIS ITEM CAN NOT BE SHIPPED TO PO BOXES. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
- Xtreme Safety offers PayPal as our preferred and safest payment method. All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor Paypal.
- If you would like to pay us via EFT, please choose it during check out.
Payment is required within 7 days of purchase. Items will not be reserved for your order until confirmed payment is received.
- If there are any payment queries, please contact us before you commit to buy.
- We only ship within Australia!
- We operate as an Online retail business. Pick up WILL NOT be accepted, no exceptions.
- To ensure best and fast delivery, please provide correct address and contact number.
- Items are normally dispatched within 1 business days (Monday to Friday); however, please allow around 5 to 10 business days for the items to arrive.
- Free shipping includes Standard Delivery in Australian only.
- Standard delivery is made via companies chosen at our discretion depending of its coverage, reliability and affordability.
- Express Postage is not available (Unless Indicated).
- Orders will be delivered during business days. Deliveries are not made on weekends or public holidays.
- Postage and handling are calculated per set of Item. Combined postage are not available and Items purchased at the same time may arrive in different parcel and time.
- Returns are accepted within 60 days of purchase date.
- Provided goods are still in original condition, unused, and include original product tags and packaging, goods may be returned to us for a prompt refund (excluding the postage cost that we incurred in sending the goods to you) or exchanged for something else that may suit your needs better.
- If for any reason you are unsatisfied with the item you receive, we will at our discretion exchange your product or refund the purchase price. All you need to do is Click Here and send us an Ebay Message within 7 calendar days of receiving your delivery.
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs and assumes all cost and risk.
- Before returning an item, please send us an Ebay message with the reason for return.
- Refunds will be returned via the same method in which payment was received.
- Please note that the condition of the goods when they arrive back to us, is the condition on which the goods are assessed.
- Lost or Damaged Goods: If you receive your items and find them damaged, or the shipping time estimate has elapsed and you still do not have your goods, please Click Here to send us an eBay message so we can resolve the issue for you.
- For more Information about our Return Policy Please Click Here.
- Please feel free to contact us anytime!
- Xtreme Safety
ABN: 76 209 378 399
- Address: PoBox 2261 Taren Point NSW 2229
- If for any reason you need to contact our team or need assistance with an online order, please Click Here to send us an Ebay message.
- If you have any question regarding our products, please ask us before buying.
- If you don't agree with the terms and conditions, please do not buy.
- Thank you for looking at our Products, and supporting a Local Australian Business.
Welcome to Xtreme Safety - Where you will find a full range of personal protective equipment ready to be delivered at your door.
Xtreme Safety is a dynamically stable-growing company committed to help people and businesses to improve the health and safety in all work environments. We intend to assist our customers to build enduring safety culture with a range of high quality products at competitive prices, helping your business to make your workplace, yourself and your workers safer. Personal protective equipment range of products includes: gloves, safety glasses, ear plugs, coveralls, masks, etc.
Our aim is to make 100% of our customers happy with a high standard customer service and great quality products.
Why choose Xtreme Satefy as your Safety gear supplier?
- Reliable, professional company;
- Fast delivery;
- Great value for money;
- High quality products.