$539.00 inc GST
Out of stock
The UNIMAC brand is synonymous with reliability and performance and the 34 series is no exception, with comparable build quality to that of Senco, Paslode and Bostitch. It offers the highest continuous operation cycle on the market accepting 50-90mm framing nails - a truly outstanding performer!
The Unimac Framing Nailer also features Full Sequential Actuation for maximum speed making it the ultimate choice for all types of timber and tasks such as Framing, Decking, Flooring, Crate/Pallet Assembly and much more. The unique quick-load magazine makes it easy to know when you're just about out of ammo, but with a massive 50 nail capacity you no need to worry about constantly reloading - a fantastic feature for uninterrupted productivity! Furthermore, the Unimac Framing Nailer accepts industry standard framing fuel cells for added convenience.
The Unimac Framing Nailer is the durable and reliable performer you've been looking for, made to UNIMAC's precise patented specification. Ergonomically designed for prolonged use with its comfortable elastomer grip and 360 degree variable exhaust port.
- Superior UNIMAC Quality
- 100% compatible with framing nails!
- Full Sequential Actuation for maximum speed!
- Outstanding performance on frame work!
- Evident quality from right out of the box!
- Up to 1000 cycles an hour! Long lasting 50 Nail Capacity
- Triple Press-Hardened Drive Blade
- Incorporated Tool Belt Latch
- High grip Elastomer handle - Safety, Control, Accuracy
- INCLUDES BATTERY, CHARGER PACK AND BONUS GLASSES!
- Manufacturer: UNIMAC
- Nail Type: 34 deg clipped-head, paper collated
- Nail Range: 50 to 90mm
- Nail Capacity: 50 nails (1 strip)
- Battery Duration: 200/per charge
- Cycle rate: 1,000 nails per hour (continuously)
- Battery: Ni-MH Battery 6.0V 1.8AH
- Battery Charger Input power: 240V 50Hz
- Charging time: Approx. 70 min
- Fuel: Industry Standard Framing Fuel Cell (Not Included)
- Joules: 80-90
- BONUS 2x Strip D Head Nails
- Please Note: Not recommended for use with 3 to 3-1/2 ring shank nails in pressure-treated lumber.
- 1 x UNIMAC Nail Gun
- Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Charger
- Compact Case
- 1 x User Manual