The Puma Safety Tanami Brown 630267 from the Scuff cap range is a metal free Elastic sided boot. Water resistant waxed leather upper, 300°C heat resistant rubber sole.
- Water repellent waxed premium leather
- Soft cushioning gelCELL
- embedded in the heel, providing essential shock absorption plus energy return.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) rated to ASTM F2413 standard (USA)
- Metal Free
- Composite toe cap which is lighter than a common steel toe cap yet still provides 200 joule impact protection.
- BreathActive functional lining for maximum moisture control and comfort.
- PUMA evercushion PU with Poron inserts and anti-fatigue.
- Rubber sole scuff caps with EverFlex decoupling point, up to 300°C heat resistant. Cushioning GelCell integrated in the heel area.
GETTING YOUR SIZE RIGHT
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF YOUR SIZE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE TIPS BELOW:
- Stand on a piece of paper with socks on and your heels against the wall. Make sure you do not forget to have socks on if shoes or boots are to be worn with them.
- Mark the tip of your big toe on the paper. Please note that sometimes one foot is longer than the other, so please measure both feet and use the longest measurement.
- Measure the length between the heel and toe. If you get a result in between, round it up to the next size.
- Follow the table below to confirm your size. If you know your US size, just compare it to the table bellow and you will find out the respective UK size. All our sizes are UK sizing.