The Puma Pursuit is inspired by state-of-the-art running shoes. All innovative developments you would expect to find in your high performance sports shoe made tougher for your safety.
The new Puma Pursuit 642487 from the Running range incorporates quality upper materials, with a sole made of shock absorbing EVA, covered with a 300°C heat resistant rubber outsole. The Puma safety runner also features a torsion control system, composite toe-cap and unique Puma DuoCeLL embedded in the heel to reduce impact forces upon heel strike.
This product is vegan rated. It does not contain animal materials, nor have any animal by-products or components that were tested on animals.
- Composite Toe Cap with 200j impact protection.
- DuoCELL for durable cushioning. The CELL layers greatyly reduce the impact forces upon heel strike.
- Microfibre upper with breathable textile inserts.
- 300°c heat resistant rubber outsole with diagonal grooves providing optimum flexibility.
- Puma anti-static and anti-fatigue insole made of soft PU with Poron inserts.
GETTING YOUR SIZE RIGHT
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF YOUR SIZE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE TIPS BELOW:
- Stand on a piece of paper with socks on and your heels against the wall. Make sure you do not forget to have socks on if shoes or boots are to be worn with them.
- Mark the tip of your big toe on the paper. Please note that sometimes one foot is longer than the other, so please measure both feet and use the longest measurement.
- Measure the length between the heel and toe. If you get a result in between, round it up to the next size.
- Follow the table below to confirm your size. If you know your US size, just compare it to the table bellow and you will find out the respective UK size. All our sizes are UK sizing.