For constant stable on-demand pressure that automatically fires up and shuts down by simply turning on the tap, you'll love the Protege 12V DC 40PSI Hot and Cold Water Pump. The unique design of the Protege offers endless capabilities in caravans, campers, water purification, filtering, spray equipment, cleaning, marine, garden and fluid transfer.
With its class leading 26.6 Litres per minute flow rate, permanent DC magnet drive, wide torsion, stable 40psi pressure and a strong lightweight ABS casing, the Protege 12V DC 40PSI Hot and Cold Water Pump easily outperforms other pumps in this range. This class leading unit is self priming, features an automatic on/off over pressure switch, is resistant to acid, alkaline, corrosion and is easy to install.
So, for a quality and reliable product, the Protege 12V DC 40PSI Hot and Cold Water Pump is your all-in-one solution.
- Huge 7 GPM (26.6L/min) Flow rate
- 40PSI high pressure with auto on/off
- Class Leading DUAL Redundant Pumping
- Permanent DC magnetic drive
- Fully sealed, high stable pressure
- Suitable for Hot and Cold water
- Easy connection to half inch Screw fitting
- Exceeds Australian Safety Standard
|Model Name:||26LPM Diaphragm Water Pump|
|Package Dimensions(cm):||33 x 23 x 8|
|Inlets/Outlet:||0.5" / 12.5mm|
|Flow:||7 GPM (26.6L/min)|
|Gross Weight:||3.8 kg|
|Net Weight:||2.8 kg|
|Warranty:||1 Year Warranty|
- 1 x Protege 12V DC 40PSI Hot and Cold Water Pump