Pro Choice Disposable Foam Corded Earplugs Noise Reducer Individual Wrap 100 pairs
Ear plugs can be beneficial to your safety and productivity while working in a variety of environments. Without proper protection, your ears may suffer permanent auditory damage that can limit your work capabilities, making the proper pair of ear plugs indispensable.
Foam earplugs are made of a malleable material that moulds to the shape of the user’s ear, and their composition allows it to expand to seal out loud noises. The Corded feature is convenient for activities that generate noise intermittently—they can be taken out and hung around your neck, then reinserted as needed.
Ear Plugs by Pro Choice have passed the all-important Australian safety standards to ensure the wearer is afforded the most effective hearing protection available.
Features and Benefits
- Disposable PU Foam Earplugs
- Hearing protection for noise levels up to 110 dB(A)
- Individually packaged
- Disposable earplugs offer the hygienic feature of single-use wear
- Low cost, ease of use, and high level of comfort
Typical Applications are
- Construction & Demolition
- Noise workplaces
- Using power tools
- Using a mower
- Iron and steel Industries
- Cutting and moulding of metals
What makes Pro Choice Disposable Foam Corded Earplugs stands out from the competitors?
- It is the top choice when it comes to personal protective equipment
- Australian Standards Compliant (AS/NZ 1270:2002 Lic SMKH 25293 SAI Global )
- Top quality material for long lasting and durability
The Package contains
- 100 Pairs of Pro Choice Disposable Foam Corded Earplugs Individually Wrapped