Steelite Welted Plus Safety Boot SBP HRO
This SBP welted safety boot provides
maximum comfort and stability for the wearer. Additional features include ankle
protection for maximum support and a heel kick for fast and easy removal.
Fully Compliant with all current standards,
ideal for industrial wear with a strong and flexible construction.
Innovation, quality components, styling and
expert construction define our footwear collections.
- CE certified
- Protective steel toecap
- Steel midsole
- Full grain leather for long lasting
- Slip resistant outsole to prevent slips
and trips on ceramic surfaces
- Heat resistant outsole 300°C
- Fuel and oil resistant outsole
- Reinforced ankle support for exceptional
- Heel kick for fast and easy removal
- Material Upper: Full-Grain Nubuck Leather
- Material Outsole: Rubber
- AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- EN ISO 20345:2011
- Stand on a piece of paper with socks on and your heels against the wall. Make sure you do not forget to have socks on if shoes or boots are to be worn with them.
- Mark the tip of your big toe on the paper. Please note that sometimes one foot is longer than the other, so please measure both feet and use the longest measurement.
- Measure the length between the heel and toe. If you get a result in between, round it up to the next size.
- Follow the table below to confirm your size. If you know your US size, just compare it to the table bellow and you will find out the respective UK size. All our sizes are UK sizing.
- We are happy to exchange your shoes/boots for your correct size but please keep in mind that extra postage costs may apply. If you are not sure, please contact us at anytime, we are here to help.