Steelite Thor Shoe S3
Steel toecap and midsole are suitable for a
variety of work environments. Dual density, antistatic and slip resistant
outsole for excellent grip. Full grain leather upper offers water resistant
protection to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
Fully Compliant with all current standards,
ideal for industrial wear with a strong and flexible construction.
Innovation, quality components, styling and
expert construction define the Portwest footwear collections.
- CE certified
- Protective steel toecap
- Steel midsole
- Antistatic footwear
- Energy absorbing seat region
- Water resistant upper to prevent water
- Slip resistant outsole to prevent slips and
trips on ceramic and steel surfaces
- Fuel and oil resistant outsole
- Dual density sole unit
- Full grain leather for long lasting
- Material Upper: Full-Grain Leather
- Material Outsole: PU/TPU
- AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3
GETTING YOUR SIZE RIGHT
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF YOUR SIZE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE TIPS BELOW:
- Stand on a piece of paper with socks on and your heels against the wall. Make sure you do not forget to have socks on if shoes or boots are to be worn with them.
- Mark the tip of your big toe on the paper. Please note that sometimes one foot is longer than the other, so please measure both feet and use the longest measurement.
- Measure the length between the heel and toe. If you get a result in between, round it up to the next size.
- Follow the table below to confirm your size. If you know your US size, just compare it to the table bellow and you will find out the respective UK size. All our sizes are UK sizing.
- We are happy to exchange your shoes/boots for your correct size but please keep in mind that extra postage costs may apply. If you are not sure, please contact us at anytime, we are here to help.