Steelite Safety Clog SB AE WRU
This lightweight microfibre style offers superb close fit
and comfort in a clog design with a detachable back strap.
The Steelite Microfibre food and medical industry products
are manufactured from high quality microfibre, which is water resistant and
machine washable. The single density polyurethane outsole has been developed to
self-clean which prevents cross contamination whilst providing excellent slip
Innovation, quality components, styling and expert construction
define the Portwest footwear collections.
- CE certified
- Protective steel toecap
- Antistatic footwear
- Energy absorbing seat region
- Water resistant upper to prevent water penetration
- Slip resistant outsole to prevent slips and trips on ceramic
and steel surfaces
- Fuel and oil resistant outsole
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Detachable heel strap for added functionality
- Self-cleaning outsole which prevents cross contamination
- Material Upper: Microfibre
- Material Outsole: PU
- AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- EN ISO 20345:2011
GETTING YOUR SIZE RIGHT
- Stand on a piece of paper with socks on and your heels against the wall. Make sure you do not forget to have socks on if shoes or boots are to be worn with them.
- Mark the tip of your big toe on the paper. Please note that sometimes one foot is longer than the other, so please measure both feet and use the longest measurement.
- Measure the length between the heel and toe. If you get a result in between, round it up to the next size.
- Follow the table below to confirm your size. If you know your US size, just compare it to the table bellow and you will find out the respective UK size. All our sizes are UK sizing.
- We are happy to exchange your shoes/boots for your correct size but please keep in mind that extra postage costs may apply. If you are not sure, please contact us at anytime, we are here to help.