Compositelite All Weather Boot S3 WR
This outstanding non metallic boot offers
superb lightweight protection for your feet even in wet conditions with a
waterproof and breathable lining. Dual density PU/TPU hardwearing outsole with
shock absorbing seat region, antistatic and slip resistant properties.
Protective scuff cap extends longevity of the boot.
Supremely lightweight, this range is
designed to keep your feet dry. Highly breathable and waterproof properties for
extra protection in wet environments.
Innovation, quality components, styling and
expert construction define our footwear collections.
- CE certified
- Composite toecap for added protection
- Antistatic footwear
- Energy absorbing seat region
- 100% Waterproof membrane
- Slip resistant outsole to prevent slips
and trips on ceramic and steel surfaces
- Heat resistant outsole 200°C
- Fuel and oil resistant outsole
- Dual density sole unit
- 100% non-metallic
- Material Upper: Cow Nubuck Leather
- Material Outsole: PU/TPU
- AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- EN ISO 20345:2011
GETTING YOUR SIZE RIGHT
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF YOUR SIZE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE TIPS BELOW:
- Stand on a piece of paper with socks on and your heels against the wall. Make sure you do not forget to have socks on if shoes or boots are to be worn with them.
- Mark the tip of your big toe on the paper. Please note that sometimes one foot is longer than the other, so please measure both feet and use the longest measurement.
- Measure the length between the heel and toe. If you get a result in between, round it up to the next size.
- Follow the table below to confirm your size. If you know your US size, just compare it to the table bellow and you will find out the respective UK size. All our sizes are UK sizing.
- We are happy to exchange your shoes/boots for your correct size but please keep in mind that extra postage costs may apply. If you are not sure, please contact us at anytime, we are here to help.