This DYNAMIC POWER Professional Heavy-duty Unit is Designed to Meet the Needs of Both the Repair Shops and Home Users. It Can be used to Weld with Gasless Wire. Offer Advantages over other Welding Processes, especially for beginners. The Development of MIG is Given Praise of Revolution in the Welding Field by Specialists.
Safety Australian Standard:
SAA Cert (SAA110450EA), AS/NZS 60974.6:2006
P.S: Welding Machine is declared to be a Prescribed Electrical in Australia.
Beware from other selling without the SAA Cert Safety Australian Standard, Only having EMC Cert is not qualified as a Safety Australian Standard for a Prescribed Electrical!!
- 4-Step Current Control.
- Step-less Wire Feed Adjustment Knob.
- Uses Gasless MIG Wire. (Wire does NOT include)
- DC Single-Phase Output, Portable, with Thermal Overload Protection.
- European Design, Stable Welding ARC, Less Spatter, Good Weld Joints, Advanced Technology and Perfect Performance.
- 10Amp Plug for both Home and Industrial Use.
- Safety Australian Standard, SAA Cert. Approved.
- Cert: CE, GS, C-TICK, EMC.
- Suitable wire is 1Kg roll. The measurements of the spool is 100mm diameter x 17mm bore.
- Brand : Dynamic Power
- Rated Output Current(A) : 130
- Rated Input Voltage(V) : 240V
- Rated Frequency(HZ) : 50
- Max. Input Capacity(KVA) : 3.5
- Empty-Load Voltage(V) : 20-30
- Rated Load Cycle : 120A@10%, 55A@60%
- Current Range(A) : 60-120
- Diameter of Suitable Welding Wire (mm) : 0.6-0.9
- Measurements of Suitable Welding Wire Roll(mm) : 100 × 17 (dia x bore)
- Insulation Grade : H
- Weight(Kg) : 16
- External Dimension(cm) : 34(L) x 29(H) x 18.5(W)
- DYNAMIC POWER MIG Gasless Welder (Wire does NOT include)
- MIG Torch with 2m Cable
- Earth Clamp with 1.2m Cable
- Hammer / Brush
- Protective Mask with Screening Mask
- Instruction Manual
Please make sure you have the right address and phone number on Ebay before purchase this item. If any of these details are missing, one of our team members will contact you before shipping out your order.