OnSite Disposable Foam Uncorded Earplugs Noise Reducer Individual Wrap 200 pairs
Ear plugs can be beneficial to your safety and productivity while working in a variety of environments. Without proper protection, your ears may suffer permanent auditory damage that can limit your work capabilities, making the proper pair of ear plugs indispensable.
Foam earplugs are made of a malleable material that moulds to the shape of the user’s ear, and their composition allows it to expand to seal out loud noises.
Ear Plugs by OnSite Safety have passed the all-important Australian safety standards to ensure the wearer is afforded the most effective hearing protection available.
Features and Benefits
- Disposable PU Smooth Foam Earplugs
- Class 5 Rating (SLC80 = 27). Highest Class Rating Under AS/NZS 1270:2002
- Noise Reduction Rating: 32 Decibels (when used as directed)
- Individually packaged
- Disposable earplugs offer the hygienic feature of single-use wear
- Low cost, ease of use, and high level of comfort
- Construction & Demolition
- Noise workplaces
- Using power tools
- Using a mower
- Iron and steel Industries
- Cutting and moulding of metals
- It is a great choice when it comes to personal protective equipment
- Australian Standards Compliant (AS/NZS 1270:2002)
- Top quality material for long lasting and durability
The Package contains
- 200 Pairs of OnSite Disposable Foam Uncorded Earplugs Individually Wrapped