- Tested in Australia, the lens and helmet comply with Australian Standards
- High quality headgear - comfortable, lightweight and fully adjustable for easy adjustment
- With a 97x60mm viewing area, the operator gets a better visual of the working area.
- Variable control for adjustment of shade, lens sensitivity and delay for maximum control.
- Built-in provision for magnifying lens.
- The replaceable battery life is extended by inbuilt UV solar cells which absorbs power from the arc while welding.
- Comes standard with Grind Mode, meaning you can use one helmet for all your welding requirements
- Used to adjust the time for the lens to switch to clear state after welding.
- Provides continuous arc sensing capability.
- Sensitivity control makes the lens more responsive to different light levels in various welding processes.
- Like all WIA products, this product is manufactured with quality in mind.