The NEW Puma Relay Black 643837 is a safety runner featuring IMPULSE.FOAM anti-fatigue technology for increased cushioning, stability and comfort.
This style has a fibreglass toe cap with 200j impact protection and is Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) rated.
It comes with Quickfit laces and a spare pair of standard laces for the wearer to choose from.
This product is also vegan rated which means it does not contain animal materials, nor have any animal by-products or components that were tested on animals.
- Nylon upper with Fuse.tec elements.
- IMPULSE.FOAM Anti-Fatigue Technology providing up to 55% energy return and offering optimal cushioning, stability and comfort.
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) footwear is used in manufacturing processes or work environments to prevent the build up of electrostatic charge. ESD shoes have much greater static discharge properties than anti-static rated shoes.
- Non-metallic and airport friendly.
- Fibreglass toe cap with 200j impact protection providing greater toe space.
- BreathActive functional lining for maximum moisture control and comfort.
- PUMA Evercushion BA
- 300°c heat resistant, slip resistant rubber according to SRC, oil resistant and non-marking.
GETTING YOUR SIZE RIGHT
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF YOUR SIZE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE TIPS BELOW:
- Stand on a piece of paper with socks on and your heels against the wall. Make sure you do not forget to have socks on if shoes or boots are to be worn with them.
- Mark the tip of your big toe on the paper. Please note that sometimes one foot is longer than the other, so please measure both feet and use the longest measurement.
- Measure the length between the heel and toe. If you get a result in between, round it up to the next size.
- Follow the table below to confirm your size. If you know your US size, just compare it to the table bellow and you will find out the respective UK size. All our sizes are UK sizing.
- We are happy to exchange your shoes/boots for your correct size but please keep in mind that extra postage costs may apply. If you are not sure, please contact us at anytime, we are here to help.