- Microfibre with highly breathable sandwich mesh.
- IMPULSE.FOAM Anti-Fatigue Technology offering optimal cushioning, stability and comfort.
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) footwear is used in manufacturing processes or work environments to prevent the build up of electrostatic charge. ESD shoes have much greater static discharge properties than anti-static rated shoes.
- Metal Free
- Fibreglass toe cap with 200j impact protection providing greater toe space.
- FAP - Anti-penetration midsole. Anti-magnetic, does not conduct heat or cold.
- BreathActive functional lining for maximum moisture control and comfort.
- PUMA Evercushion BA
- 300°c heat resistant, slip resistant rubber according to SRC, oil resistant and non-marking.
GETTING YOUR SIZE RIGHT
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF YOUR SIZE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE TIPS BELOW:
- Stand on a piece of paper with socks on and your heels against the wall. Make sure you do not forget to have socks on if shoes or boots are to be worn with them.
- Mark the tip of your big toe on the paper. Please note that sometimes one foot is longer than the other, so please measure both feet and use the longest measurement.
- Measure the length between the heel and toe. If you get a result in between, round it up to the next size.
- Follow the table below to confirm your size. If you know your US size, just compare it to the table bellow and you will find out the respective UK size. All our sizes are UK sizing.