The Puma Safety 633187 Dash is the perfect safety shoe for those needing something LIGHTWEIGHT. With a composite toe cap, it is 50% lighter than the regular steel and all the features within this style compliment its lightweight quality.
- Water repellent nubuck leather upper
- IDCell shock absorber embedded in the heel.
- Metal Free
- Composite toe cap which is lighter than a common steel toe cap yet still provides 200 joule impact protection.
- BreatheActive for maximum moisture control and comfort.
- Evercushion BA insole provides a high level of comfort and moisture control, giving a pleasant foot climate.
- 300°c heat resistant rubber outsole with EVA midsole. IDCell shock absorber embedded in the heel.
GETTING YOUR SIZE RIGHT
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF YOUR SIZE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE TIPS BELOW:
- Stand on a piece of paper with socks on and your heels against the wall. Make sure you do not forget to have socks on if shoes or boots are to be worn with them.
- Mark the tip of your big toe on the paper. Please note that sometimes one foot is longer than the other, so please measure both feet and use the longest measurement.
- Measure the length between the heel and toe. If you get a result in between, round it up to the next size.
- Follow the table below to confirm your size. If you know your US size, just compare it to the table bellow and you will find out the respective UK size. All our sizes are UK sizing.