- For working steel, non-ferrous metals, glass, ceramics, wood and plastic.
- For cutting, rough-machining, grinding and carving wood.
- Special balanced, powerful, quiet and long-lasting DC motor.
- Stable head made of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE.
- The heart of our MICROMOT precision tools for 230V: the direct current (DC) special motor.
- For any job on the workbench we recommend the use of our mains-connected tools.
- They are light-weight, easy to handle (shorter) and not limited as to time of operation.
- A corundum grinding disc (grit 60), a fan sanding disc (grit 100) and a reinforced cutting disc are included.
- Safely stored in an attractive and extremely stable case made from polypropylene.
- Motor: 100W.
- Speed: 15,000rpm.
- Disc diameter 50mm with 10mm interval.
- Length 270mm.
- Weight 550g.
- Run down time less than 1 second.
- Insulated to class 2.
- Made in Germany
2 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY