- For working with open flame or with catalyst unit in combination with adapters.
- For soldering, hot-cutting, woodburning and shrinking of sleeves.
- Electronic piezo crystal lighter with safe on/off-gas flow switch.
- Individually controllable gas and air supply.
- Hard-soldering of delicate parts with flame temperatures up to 1,300 °C.
- When working with tips up to 500 °C.
- Large gas tank (20ml) for long continuous work.
- Refillable with standard butane cartridges for lighters.
- Made in Germany
- Large wax/varnish-scraping knife for repairs in wood
- Hot knife for cutting even thicker plastic foil
- 2 woodburning tips (angled and flat pointed)
- Soldering tip,
- Round nozzle for hot air work
- Round nozzle for heat-shrinking sleeves.
- Soldering tin
- Drip tray with sponge and 7mm open-end spanner for tightening the adapter tips
- Packed in plastic case with sturdy PP tray
- Each piece finds its place
1 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY