- For the carving of all types of wood. For the restoration of furniture.
- For the restoration of antiques.
- For linocuts and precision paint removal.
- It is also possible to process plaster.
- Special, balanced, low noise DC motor with extreme high life expectancy.
- Gear head made of die-cast aluminium. Main housing of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE.
- In an attractive and extremely stable case made of high-grade polypropylene.
- The heart of our MICROMOT precision tools for 230V: the direct current (DC) special motor.
- Three high-grade Japanese knife inserts made from bimetal (U-form, V-form and flat blade) are included.
- Motor: 50W.
- Stroke speed 11,000rpm.
- Length 230mm.
- Weight 680g.
- Class 2 insulation.
- Made in Germany