- For drilling, milling, grinding, polishing, cleaning, cutting, carving, engraving and signing.
- For precision mechanics, model builders, jewellers, opticians, artists and electronic enthusiasts.
- High concentric accuracy (maximum runout 3/100mm). No runout in your bits and cutters.
- This high-revving, special balanced, low noise direct current (DC) special motor has fullwave electronic speed control.
- The ground steel spindle runs in a ball bearing.
- Six high concentricity MICROMOT collets, (1.0 - 1.5 - 2.0 - 2.4 - 3.0 and 3.2mm and closure nut) are included.
- Stable gear head of die-cast aluminium with 20mm MICROMOT collar allows fitting of optional drill stands and horizontal stands.
- Main housing of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE.
- For any job on the workbench we recommend the use of our mains-connected tools.
- They are light-weight, easy to handle (shorter) and not limited as to time of operation.
- Supplied with 34 bits and cutters of industrial quality, all shafts Ø 2.35.
- Complete with six triple slit steel collets covering 1 to 3.2mm
- Variable Speed: 5,000 - 22,000rpm.
- Motor: 100W.
- Length: 230mm.
- Weight: 500g.
- Insulated to class 2.
- Made in Germany
2 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY