For the most intricate and demanding tasks, the Unimac Pneumatic Air Saw allows you to get right into the finer details with half the fuss and in half the time. Easy to operate, it makes light work of cutting curved surfaces and tight circles. Featuring a specially designed piston air-motor, it requires low air volume whilst maintaining impressive cutting speeds.
- Cutting Speed: 9,000 strokes per minute
- Speed Regulation: Regulator
- Blade Guard Depth: Adjustable
- Cutting Performance: Straight or scroll cuts on metal (1.6mm max.), aluminium(2.0mm)
- Exhaust: Front
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
- Air Hose: 3/8" ID
- Avg. Air Consumption: 6cfm 113l/min
- Working Pressure: 90psi 6.3kg(bar)
- Features automatic lubrication and an easy-to-use STOP/Isolator button on the handle for safety when changing blades.
- 1 x UNIMAC Pneumatic Air Saw
- 2 x Blade Guard
- 2 x Hexagonal Wrenches
- 2 x High Speed Cutting Blades (32T/24T)
Please make sure you have the right address and phone number on Ebay before purchase this item. If any of these details are missing, one of our team members will contact you before shipping out your order.