- The M12 Pop Rivet Tool is a cordless solution that delivers fast, easy riveting while maintaining performance, durability, and size.
- The M12BPRT-0 can pull up to 500 3/16" stainless steel rivets or 900 1/8" steel rivets on one charge with a 3.0 Ah battery and reduces muscle effort from a hand tool by 65%.
- No compressors or hoses during set up and operation makes this tool a great replacement to pneumatic products.
- Delivers maximum durability from common jobsite conditions and use.
- This is the most compact cordless rivet tool on the market, measuring only 165 mm in length allowing users more access in tight spaces.
- The M12 Pop Rivet Tool is part of the M12 battery platform, offering 50+ solutions on one battery system.
- Pull Up to 3/16" Stainless Steel Rivets
- Part of 50+ Solutions on the M12 Platform
- Aluminium, Steel, Stainless Steel - Capacity
- 2,000 lbs. pulling force
- Ergonomically designed for force reduction
- 900 1/8" Steel Rivets per charge using a M12B3 3.0 Ah battery
- Pull 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16" Rivets
- Tool holds rivet in any orientation
- 20 mm Stroke Length
- 40 mm Nose Length
- Voltage 12 V
- Length 165 mm
- Weight 1.88 kg
- Max capacity Aluminium 3/16" (4.8 mm)
- Max Capacity Stainless Steel 3/16" (4.8 mm)
- Mandrel Collecting System
- Stroke 20 mm