- DHP458Z - Cordless Hammer Driver Drill
- DTD152Z - Cordless Impact Driver
- 2 Batteries (BL1840B)
- Chargers (DC18RC)
- Carry Case
DHP458Z - 18V Cordless Hammer Driver Drill
- Mechanical 2 speed gearing.
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal.
- All metal gear construction ensures high transmission durability.
- LED job light with afterglow function.
- Variable speed control by trigger.
- Re-designed belt clip.
- High power to weight ratio obtained by employing a 4-pole motor.
- Ribbed rubber grip enables the user to hold the handle securely.
- Compatible with 1.5, 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion batteries.
- Impacts Per Minute - Hi: 0-30,000
- Impacts Per Minute - Lo: 0-6,000
- Max Fastening Torque - Hard: 91Nm
- Max Fastening Torque - Soft: 58Nm
- Net Weight: 2.3kg
- No Load Speed - Hi: 0-2,000rpm
- No Load Speed - Lo: 0-400rpm
- Overall Length: 225mm
- Specifications - Capacity - Masonry: 16mm
- Specifications - Capacity - Steel: 13mm
- Specifications - Capacity - Wood: 76mm
- Voltage: 18V
Makita DTD152Z - 1/4" Cordless Impact Driver
- Ultra-Compact and Lightweight Design with Overall Length of Just 5-3/8".
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions.
- New Battery Protection System provides Over-Discharge, Temperature and Circuit Protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life.
- Increased max. torque of 1,460 in. lbs.
- One-touch bit holder enables quick and easy bit installation.
- Twin LED lights with pre-glow and after-glow functions.
- Glow in the dark rubber bumper.
- Improved ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation features re-contoured rear grip portion and ribbed grip for improved hold.
- Part Number: DTD152Z
- Battery Capacities: 18V Li-Ion
- Hex Shank: 1/4” Hex
- No Load Speed: 0 - 2,900 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute: 0 - 3,500 IPM
- Maximum Fastening Torque: 1,460 in. lbs (165 Nm)
- Vibration Level: 10.5 m/s2
- Noise Level: 93 dB(A)
- Overall Length: 5-3/8" (137 mm)
- Net Weight: 2.0 lbs (0.9 kg)
Makita BL1840x2 - 18V 4.0Ah Lithium Battery Twin Pack
- Foam cell technology.
- Slide on battery - firm holding with multi contacts and shock absorbing pack, will not puncture and remains cool even in heavy use.
- Unbeatable 36 minute charge time.
- Same weight as 3.0Ah battery.
- Works with your current Li-ion Chargers.
- Longer run time and battery life.
- All new 4.0Ah models are compatible with 18V 3.0Ah Li-ion batteries.
- Battery: 4.0Ah
- Battery Type: Li-ion
Makita DC18RC - 14.4V - 18V Active 3 Li-Ion Rapid Charger 195589-2
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes.
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method.
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time.
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition.
- Cell capacity - 1.5-5.0Ah
- Charge time:
- 1.5Ah - 15mins
- 3.0Ah - 22mins
- 4.0Ah - 36mins
- 5.0Ah - 45mins
- Net weight - 820g
- Overall length - 185mm
- Voltage - 18V