No longer will you have to worry if the generator will make it through the night on the one tank of fuel!
Perfect for caravanners and motor home users, this kit allows you to hook up your compatible Honda or Kipor generator to virtually any size external fuel tank. Best of all it means the remote tank can be filed while the generator is still running!
Cap is compatible with Honda EX7, EU10i, & EU20i generators (not the EU30iS model). Also fits Kipor 1000, 2000 & 2600 (not early series 1) These systems will extend the run time of your generator, now you are only limited by how often you want to refill!
Stainless steel hose clips can be easily removed without destroying the hose, unlike competitor systems that use crimped fittings
The extended run system runs off a vacuum draw system, so the tank does not need to be placed above the generator for it to work.
Full Kit: Contains Fuel Tank, Hose, Fittings, and Cap
- Built in swivel so no need for swivel fittings on the hose therefore making the fitted cap a lower profile.
- Swivel fitting can be dismantled and rebuilt if need be. Competitors use brass swivel hose fittings that are swaged, therefore cannot be dismantled without destroying the fitting
- Made from 6061 alloy
- Manufactured in Australia from Australian sourced materials
- 1/4 NPT thread in the swivel fitting, this is a common thread for the auto and marine industry
- Does not require the auxiliary tank to be elevated above the generator as the fuel is drawn into the generator by vacuum
- Oil & Fuel resistant O-ring
- Premium quality Goodyear 1/4" hose
- Rated to 50psi
- Made in USA
- 1m long
- Stainless steel hose clamps - can be easily removed without destroying the hose!
- Marine Grade
- Made from UV stabilised polyethylene
- Vented filler cap
- 240mm (H) x 255mm (W) x 350mm (L)