It's easy to see why airless paint-spraying has become so popular. Quick and effortless, it generates a uniform, thick and wet coating that penetrates pits and crevices like no other, making for excellent adhesion and flow-out. And with your powerful Unimac, you can really make the most of the benefits. So, if you've had enough brushes with traditional backbreaking painting, get into a more comfortable future and order your Unimac airless paint-sprayer today!
Stop struggling with brushes and rollers and get your painting done in no time with the Unimac Airless Paint Sprayer. Featuring a powerful motor, it will turn hours of toil into minutes of fun. It's the professional's solution to virtually any larger job, compatible with acrylic emulsion, acrylic, alkyd, enamel and water soluble paint. And since it's fully portable, there are no limits for how far it can take you.
Simply drop the inlet hose into your paint container and start her up. With integrated inbuilt filters, you Unimac will ensure that you get a clean shot every time, and with the three included nozzles, you can always select just the right level of atomisation. It really is that straightforward.
So, pull the trigger on the new way of painting and order your Unimac today!
- Brand: Unimac
- Model: SPX2350
- Voltage: 240V AC, 50Hz
- Motor Power: 3.5Hp / 2350W
- Extension Type: 270-degrees 600mm + Straight Shaft 600mm
- Oil Type: 48 weight gear
- Paint Types: acrylic emulsion, acrylic, alkyd, enamel, and water soluble
- Wheel Type: Pneumatic
- Optimal Spray Distance: 400 - 450mm
- Nozzle Size: 0.015 + 0.017 + 0.019
- Nozzle Type: Nozzles ProFX
- Flow Rate: 2.1 - 3.8L/min dependent on paint viscosity
- Hose: 10m + 15m hoses (connect for 25m hose)
- Wheel Size: 9"
- Power Plug: Australian Standard
- 1x Unimac Airless Paint Sprayer
- 1x ProFX Spray Gun
- 1x 10m Hose
- 1x 15m Hose
- 1x Tool kit
- Note: Some assembly required