Introducing the NEW Baumr-AG Pro Series 26cc HTP300 Precision Hedge Trimmer designed specifically to give a sharp, clean, healthier cut for your hedge. A must have for any commercial gardener, recreational gardener, handyman or grounds keeper. Tame your flourishing garden and create the immaculate look you desire by ordering yours today!
- Powerful and enduring direct air-injected 26cc 2-stroke engine
- Baumr-AG’s exclusive Easy Starting E-START system
- No fuss piece of machinery allows you to craft exceptional hedges in the most efficient way possible.
- Utilises a high grade precision cutting blade to cleanly and precisely slice through the stems of the plant.
- Results in a cut with less surface area and a smooth, clean finish to help eliminate the chance of rot and infection,
- Allows you to work faster with less effort.
- The 24” alloy mounted precision blade is large enough to span the width of most hedges, while being small enough for light, fiddly or detailed work. Precision focus is the low vibration three point rotating handle.
- Ergonomic feature enables the unit to twist 180° in either direction allowing for clean, straight and uniform vertical trimming while also creating less fatigue for the user.
- Engine Type: Petrol Two Stroke Commercial
- Displacement: 26CC
- Maximum Engine Speed: 10,000 RPM
- Transmission: Centrifugal Clutch
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 600mL
- Fuel Mix: 30:1 (30 parts fuel to 1 part two stroke oil)
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded 95 +RON
- Blade Length: 24”
- Cutting Teeth Width: 28mm
- Blades Material: Ultra-Hardened Knife Steel
- 1 x Baumr-AG HTP300 Pro Series Hedge Trimmer
- 1 x Blade Cover
- 1 x Tool Kit
- 1 x User Manual
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Carton Weight: 7 kg
- Carton Dimensions (W x L x H): 25 × 109 × 23 cm
- Product Weight: 5.6 kg
- Product Dimensions (W x L x H): 24 × 108 × 22 cm
Please make sure you have the right address and phone number on Ebay before purchase this item. If any of these details are missing, one of our team members will contact you before shipping out your order.