The Baumr-AG 690SX Series III boasts an effortlessly powerful 5HP 139cc air-cooled, 4-stroke OHV engine, that slices through the toughest buffalo with ease. The traditional ‘quarter acre block’ is of course essentially just a dream these days, and the 690SX Series III’s highly maneuverable 16” deck is a sensible choice for today’s modern yards.
Packed with impressive features, the 690SX Series III boasts a tough steel deck and seven height settings with the pull of a lever, to keep your lawn healthy and looking it’s best.
Mowing is a leisurely stroll thanks to its oversized wheels and lightweight nylon catcher.
- Legendary BAUMR-AG power and reliability
- Highly maneuverable design
- High grade steel deck for ultimate durability
- Seven stage central height adjustment
- Quick lock handle
- Ideal for modest-sized yards and townhouses
- Oversized wheels roll easily over the bumps
- Lightweight catcher for emptying with ease
- Brand: Baumr-AG
- Model: 690SX Series III
- Steel Deck: 16"
- Engine: 5HP OHV,4-stroke, air-cooled
- Torque/Speed: 1.5KW/3000rpm
- Displacement: 139cc
- Grass catcher: 40L
- Blade: Single blade
- Wheels: 6” front / 8” back
- Starting System: Recoil / Pull Start
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded 95+RON
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.7L
- Cutting Height: 25mm-75mm
- Propulsion: Hand-Pushed
- Engine Oil Type: 10W-30 / 10W-40 / 15W-30 / 15W-40 non-synthetic engine oil (not included with purchase)
- 1 x Baumr-AG 690SX Series III
- 1 x 40L Catcher
- User Manual is accessible online