The Milwaukee M18FDG-0 delivers corded performance with over 20 minutes of grinding and up to 10X longer motor life. The M18 FUEL ¼” Die Grinder delivers maximum sustained power with 27,000 RPMs capable of running carbide burrs or up to 75mm (3”) flap wheels for grinding or surface preparation applications.
The M18 REDLITHIUM 5.0Ah Battery provides up to 20 minutes of grinding with superior pack construction and electronics.The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides up to 10X longer tool life and lower cost of ownership than traditional brushed motors. The die grinder features REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, for maximum performance and longest tool life.
- Corded durability utilising the same metal housing, gearing system, guards, flanges, and anti-vibration side handle as legendary high performance corded grinders.
- Using Milwaukee's patented POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor is the world's first grinder with performance you would expect from a corded grinder.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence electronics providing optimised performance, electronic clutch, and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger.
- Powered by Extended Capacity REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology providing superior pack construction, electronics, and performance that delivers more run-time and increases productivity.
- 100% tool-free Type 27 burst resistant guard and FIXTEC lock nut – No wrench, No screwdriver, No problems.
- Debris guard to protect motor and internal components from harsh debris such as aluminum swarf (supplied with tool).
- Voltage : 18V
- Disc Diameter : 125mm (5")
- Motor Type : POWERSTATE™ brushless
- No Load Speed : 8,500Rpm
- Electronic Clutch
- Overload Protection
- Spindle Thread : M14
- Weight (tool only) : 1.72kg
- Comes in a Carton
SKIN ONLY - BATTERIES, CHARGER & CARRY CASE NOT INCLUDED!
5 YEAR WARRANTY