The Milwaukee® M12™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Multi-Tool offers versatility, power and control to complete problematic jobsite applications. Ideal for remodelers, flooring contractors, maintenance repair technicians and electricians, the cordless Multi-Tool cuts, grinds, sands and scrapes at odd angles and in areas difficult to work. It’s powered by the M12™ REDLITHIUM Battery (sold separately). Use it to make flush or plunge cuts, remove grout, sand and tackle other awkward jobs.
The M12 Multi-Tool operates from 5,000 to 20,000 OPM and allows users to match the speed to the application. The all-metal gear case provides added durability, while the over-molded, ergonomic handle offers extra control. With the universal adapter (included), the Multi-Tool is compatible with most competitor accessories for even greater versatility. It includes 5 assorted sanding sheets, a sanding pad and wood cutting blade.
- Professional performance.
- Variable speed (5000–20,000 opm) and 1.5° left/right oscillation movement allows quick completion of professional applications into materials such as metal, wood and plastic.
- Rotate accessory 360° to suit all applications.
- Versatile cordless solution for cutting and removal applications.
- Part of the M12 system.
- Accessory adaptor suites most brands of blades and accessories available.
- Tool only, batteries and charge are not included.