The industry’s first cordless lithium-ion copper tubing cutter cuts up to 10X faster than conventional cutters. Engineered with plumbers, mechanical contractors and builders in mind, this versatile copper pipe cutter runs at 500 RPM. The ultra-efficient gearing allow you to make up to 200 cuts on a single charge.
The patent-pending cutting mechanism automatically adjusts diameter to cut copper pipes (OD from ½” to 1-1/8”). The unique rotating cutting head cuts installed copper piping with as little as 37mm clearance, and the lightweight, inline design provides a longer reach and reduces wrist strain when you’re working in confined spaces. A built-in LED light illuminates the cutting surface. The metal cutting head is corrosion and rust resistant, and sealed for water protection, while electronic overload protection and unibody construction provide additional durability. An onboard, real-time battery fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge precisely, so there’s less downtime on the job.
- Milwaukee high performance 500 rpm motor cuts 12 mm copper pipe in less than 3 seconds;
- Auto locking cut mechanism cuts installed copper tubing with as little as 37 mm clearance;
- Auto adjusting jaws – automatically adjust to pipe size from ½"- 1⅛";
- All metal sealed front end – rust and corrosion resistant cut head;
- Slimline soft grip handle;
- Built in LED light illuminates the work surface;
- Fuel gauge displays remaining battery charge state;
- Performs up to 200 cuts per charge for increased productivity;
- Bare tool Only ( Battery and Charger Available in Options );
- Battery pack voltage: 12V
- No load speed: 500rpm
- Copper tubes (Outside Diameter): 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1-1/8"
- Min. space for tube cutting: H 80 mm, W 37mm
- Length: 356mm
- Weight with battery pack: 1.5Kg
- Milwaukee 12V M12 Cordless Copper Pipe Tube Cutter (Skin Only)
Skin Only (Battery and Charger sold separately)