- 1x Metabo Brushless Cordless Hammer Drill (Non-Quick Chuck) Skin - SB18LTXBL
- 1x Metabo Brushed Cordless Impact Driver SSD18
- 1x Charger - ASC30
- 2 X Metabo 5.2ah 18v Battery
- 1x Carry Case
Metabo SB18LTXBL 18V Brushless Hammer Drill Driver Skin
- Unique Metabo torque selector for precise driving of screws even for very small screws into soft wood.
- Metabo Impuls: Selectable "impuls" mode for precise driving and easy removal of jammed screws and precise spot-drilling on hard materials.
- Developed on the basis of the Ultra-M technology, brushless Metabo motors offer optimum energy utilisation.
- In combination with the intelligent torque selection for more precision: Screws from Ø 3 mm can be screwed in flush with always the same precision.
- The torque setting 1 – 4 ensures that apart from the power also the speed is automatically adapted, permitting precise working particularly for small screws.
- At the touch of a button you can switch between maximum power, impulse mode and preset torque. This lets you work faster for changing applications.
- Increase in efficiency by means of energy recovery into the battery pack: The energy generated when the motor stops is automatically returned to the battery pack.
- Max Torque: 90Nm
- Drill applications: Steel, Wood, Concrete.
- Max RPM: 2050
- Chuck Capacity: 1.5 - 13mm
- Weight with Quick Change Chuck: 2.0kg
- Drilling Capacity: Wood 50MM / Steel 13MM / Masonary 16MM
Metabo SSD18 18V Brushed Impact Driver Skin
- Compact cordless impact driver for tough applications
- High torque machine with low kick-back torque
- Variospeed (V) electronics
- 3 speed and torque levels for selection
- Integrated working light
- Die cast aluminium gear housing
- Multifunctional monitoring system to protect the machine and battery pack
- Robust support strap for securing the machine
- Idling speed level 1 0 - 1600 /min
- Idling speed level 2 0 - 2150 /min
- Idling speed level 3 0 - 2.650 /min
- Maximum impact rate level 1 / 2 / 3 1500/2700/3300 /min
- Maximum torque level 1 / 2 / 3 80/125/160 Nm
- Bit retainer Hexagon recess 1/4" (6.35 mm)
- Weight (including battery pack) 1.8 kg