- DHP481Z - 18V Cordless Brushless Hammer Driver Drill Skin
- DTD154Z - 18V Cordless Impact Driver Skin
- DGA504Z - 18V Cordless Brushless 125mm Angle Grinder Skin
- DTW1002Z - 18V Cordless Brushless 1/2" Impact Wrench Skin
- 2 x BL1850B - Batteries
- DC18RC Rapid Charger
- Tool Bag
Makita DHP481Z - 18v Li-ion Cordless Brushless Hammer Driver Drill Skin
- Single sleeve keyless chuck.
- Mode ring selection.
- Mechanical 2 speed gearing.
- Twin LED job light with after-glow function.
- Battery fuel gauge shows power remaining in battery.
- Long rigid side grip helps to stabilize the bit for steady drilling/screwdriving.
- All metal gear construction.
- Wider torque range of 1 - 10Nm in clutch mode allows for versatile applications.
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation.removal by one hand.
- High performance Brushless DC motor. Produces more work amount on a single battery charge while also being durable against long continuous operation.
- Extreme Protection Technology with enhanced dust and drip resistant performance.
- Voltage: 18V
- Impacts Per Minute
- Hi: 0 - 31,000ipm
- Lo: 0 - 8,250ipm
- Max Fastening Torque:
- Hard: 115Nm
- Soft: 60Nm
- No Load Speed:
- Hi: 0 - 2,100rpm
- Lo: 0 - 550rpm
- Masonry: 16mm
- Steel: 13mm
- Wood: 76mm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 205mm x 79mm x 249mm
- Weight: 2kg
Makita DTD154Z - 18V 4-Mode Cordless Brushless Impact Driver Skin
- Brushless motor for more power and longer runtimes.
- Aluminium hammer case.
- One touch bit installation.
- Electronic 3 stage impact selection.
- T:mode for self drilling screws.
- Variable speed control by trigger.
- Ergonomically designed handle.
- Voltage: 18V
- Impacts per minute:
- Speed 1: 0 - 3800ipm
- Speed 2: 0 - 2600ipm
- Speed 3: 0 - 1100ipm
- Vibration level: 12.5m/s²
- Sound pressure level: 96dB(A)
- Sound power level: 107dB(A)
- No load speed:
- Speed 1: 0 - 3600rpm
- Speed 2: 0 - 2100rpm
- Speed 3: 0 - 1100rpm
- Machine screw: M4 - M8
- Standard bolt: M5 - M16
- High strength bolt: M5 - M14
- Coarse thread (length): 22mm - 125mm
- Max fastening torque: 175Nm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 117mm x 79mm x 236mm
- Weight: 1.2kg
Makita DGA504Z - 18V 125mm Brushless Angle Grinder Skin
- Powerful Brushless DC motor (BLDC)
- Slide switch
- Automatic Torque Drive - changes the cutting speed to load condition for an optimum operation
- Battery fuel gauge
- Gear housing can be rotated to suit most cutting and grinding applications
- Anti-restart function prevents accidental start-up
- Concrete cutting depth of 20mm
- Extreme Protection Technology with enhanced dust and drip resistant performance
- Compatible with 1.5, 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion batteries
- Net Weight: 2.5kg
- No Load Speed : 8,500rpm
- Overall Length : 362mm
- Wheel Size : 125 x 22mm
Makita DTW1002Z - 18V Cordless Brushless 1/2' Impact Wrench Skin
- BL Brushless Motor, providing more power and longer run times
- 3 stage impact selection, reduces both rpm and fastening torque
- Twin LED joblight, with pre glow and after glow functions
- Rubber joint construction, suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals
- Part Number: DTW1002Z
- Impact Rate - 1st: 2,200 ipm
- Impact Rate - 2nd: 2,000 ipm
- Impact Rate - 3rd: 1,800 ipm
- Max Fastening Torque - 1st: 1,000 N.m.
- Max Fastening Torque - 2nd: 500 N.m.
- Max Fastening Torque - 3rd: 300 N.m.
- Max. nut busting torque: 1,600 N.m
- Net Weight: 3.6 kg
- No Load Speed - 1st: 1,800
- No Load Speed - 2nd: 1,000
- No Load Speed - 3rd: 900
Makita BL1850B-L - 18V 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator
- Integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge
- Up to 66% more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- 45 minute charging time
- Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter (-20°C)
- Impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner are engineered to protect the battery
- Sixteen contact terminals maintain a constant connection with the tool to help prevent power loss or fluctuation, even during high-vibration applications
- Battery resists self-discharge and remains ready for use even after long periods of storage
- Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust and moisture
- Star protection computer controls - includes overload protection, over-discharge protection and over heat protection
- The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw
- If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool, protecting the tool and battery from overheating
- Voltage: 18V
- Amp hour: 5.0Ah
- Cell type: Lithium-Ion
- Charging time: 45 minutes
- Dimensions LxWxH(cm): 11 x 8 x 6.5
- Weight: 0.6kg
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes;
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method;
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time;
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
- Cell capacity - 1.5-5.0Ah
- Charge time:
- 1.5Ah - 15mins
- 3.0Ah - 22mins
- 4.0Ah - 36mins
- 5.0Ah - 45mins
- Net weight - 820g
- Overall length - 185mm
- Voltage - 18V