- DHP482Z - 18V Cordless Hammer Driver Drill Skin
- DTD152Z - 18V Cordless Impact Driver Skin
- DGA504Z - 18V Cordless Brushless 125mm Angle Grinder Skin
- 2 x BL1830B - 3.0Ah Batteries
- DC18RC - Rapid Charger
- Tool bag (831271-6)
Makita DHP482Z - 62Nm 13MM Cordless Hammer/Impact Drill Skin
- Impact drilling, drilling and screwdriving
- 2-speed gearbox with metal gears
- Compact and lightweight 4-pole motor
- Dual LED light with afterglow function
- Drilling and tightening of 16 degrees
- No-load speed 1st gear: 0 to 600 min -1
- No-load speed 2nd gear: 0-1900 min -1
- Number of strokes per minute of the first degree: 0-9000 min -1
- Number of strokes per minute of the second stage: 0-28500 min -1
- Chuck range: 1.5 to 13 mm
- Max. drilling capacity (steel | stone | Dervis - average): 13/13/38 mm
- Torque (hard / soft) link: 62/36 Nm
- Battery: 18 V
- Mass: 1.5 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 198 x 79 x 249 mm
Makita DTD152Z - 1/4" Cordless Impact Driver
- Ultra-Compact and Lightweight Design with Overall Length of Just 5-3/8"
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- NEW Battery Protection System provides Over-Discharge, Temperature and Circuit Protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- Increased max. torque of 1,460 in. lbs.
- One-touch bit holder enables quick and easy bit installation
- Twin LED lights with pre-glow and after-glow functions
- Glow in the dark rubber bumper
- Improved ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation features re-contoured rear grip portion and ribbed grip for improved hold
- Battery Capacities: 18V Li-Ion
- Hex Shank: 1/4” Hex
- No Load Speed: 0 - 2,900 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute: 0 - 3,500 IPM
- Maximum Fastening Torque: 1,460 in. lbs (165 Nm)
- Vibration Level: 10.5 m/s2
- Noise Level: 93 dB(A)
- Overall Length 5-3/8": (137 mm)
- Net Weight: 2.0 lbs (0.9 kg)
Makita DGA504Z - 18V 125mm Brushless Angle Grinder Skin
- Powerful Brushless DC motor (BLDC)
- Slide switch
- Automatic Torque Drive - changes the cutting speed to load condition for an optimum operation
- Battery fuel gauge
- Gear housing can be rotated to suit most cutting and grinding applications
- Anti-restart function prevents accidental start-up
- Concrete cutting depth of 20mm
- Extreme Protection Technology with enhanced dust and drip resistant performance
- Compatible with 1.5, 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion batteries
- Net Weight: 2.5kg
- No Load Speed : 8,500rpm
- Overall Length : 362mm
- Wheel Size : 125 x 22mm
Makita BL1830B-L 18V 3.0Ah LI-ion Battery
- 5x Lower self-discharge keeps battery cells active and ready for use, even after long periods of storage
- Charging at any time will have no effect on the battery
- Built-in shock absorbing features protect the battery
- 16 firm holding contact terminals reduce the risk of power loss/fluctuation in high vibration work environments
- Battery's built-in Memory Chip communicates with the charger to maximize battery life using 3 Active Controls (Current, Voltage & Thermal)
- Voltage: 18V
- Cell Capacity: 3.0Ah
- Charge Time: 22 minutes
- Weight: 0.6k
Makita DC18RC - 14.4V - 18V Active 3 Li-Ion Rapid Charger 195589-2
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes;
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method;
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time;
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
- Cell capacity - 1.5-5.0Ah
- Charge time:
- 1.5Ah - 15mins
- 3.0Ah - 22mins
- 4.0Ah - 36mins
- 5.0Ah - 45mins
- Net weight - 820g
- Overall length - 185mm
- Voltage - 18V
- Xtreme Safety offers PayPal as our preferred and safest payment method. All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor Paypal.
- If you would like to pay us via EFT, please choose it during check out.
Payment is required within 7 days of purchase. Items will not be reserved for your order until confirmed payment is received.
- If there are any payment queries, please contact us before you commit to buy.
- We only ship within Australia!
- We operate as an Online retail business. Pick up WILL NOT be accepted, no exceptions.
- To ensure best and fast delivery, please provide correct address and contact number.
- Items are normally dispatched within 1 business days (Monday to Friday); however, please allow around 5 to 10 business days for the items to arrive.
- Free shipping includes Standard Delivery in Australian only.
- Standard delivery is made via companies chosen at our discretion depending of its coverage, reliability and affordability.
- Express Postage is not available (Unless Indicated).
- Orders will be delivered during business days. Deliveries are not made on weekends or public holidays.
- Postage and handling are calculated per set of Item. Combined postage are not available and Items purchased at the same time may arrive in different parcel and time.
- Returns are accepted within 60 days of purchase date.
- Provided goods are still in original condition, unused, and include original product tags and packaging, goods may be returned to us for a prompt refund (excluding the postage cost that we incurred in sending the goods to you) or exchanged for something else that may suit your needs better.
- If for any reason you are unsatisfied with the item you receive, we will at our discretion exchange your product or refund the purchase price. All you need to do is Click Here and send us an Ebay Message within 7 calendar days of receiving your delivery.
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs and assumes all cost and risk.
- Before returning an item, please send us an Ebay message with the reason for return.
- Refunds will be returned via the same method in which payment was received.
- Please note that the condition of the goods when they arrive back to us, is the condition on which the goods are assessed.
- Lost or Damaged Goods: If you receive your items and find them damaged, or the shipping time estimate has elapsed and you still do not have your goods, please Click Here to send us an eBay message so we can resolve the issue for you.
- For more Information about our Return Policy Please Click Here.
- Please feel free to contact us anytime!
- Xtreme Safety
ABN: 76 209 378 399
- Address: PoBox 2261 Taren Point NSW 2229
- If for any reason you need to contact our team or need assistance with an online order, please Click Here to send us an Ebay message.
- If you have any question regarding our products, please ask us before buying.
- If you don't agree with the terms and conditions, please do not buy.
- Thank you for looking at our Products, and supporting a Local Australian Business.
Welcome to Xtreme Safety - Where you will find a full range of personal protective equipment ready to be delivered at your door.
Xtreme Safety is a dynamically stable-growing company committed to help people and businesses to improve the health and safety in all work environments. We intend to assist our customers to build enduring safety culture with a range of high quality products at competitive prices, helping your business to make your workplace, yourself and your workers safer. Personal protective equipment range of products includes: gloves, safety glasses, ear plugs, coveralls, masks, etc.
Our aim is to make 100% of our customers happy with a high standard customer service and great quality products.
Why choose Xtreme Satefy as your Safety gear supplier?
- Reliable, professional company;
- Fast delivery;
- Great value for money;
- High quality products.