The Latex Grip Work Gloves was Machine Knit from a Poly-Cotton Blend, using 10 Gauge yarn. This makes the glove strong and durable, but also formfitting and comfortable. It can resist many types of abuse, from cuts to tears to punctures. Our gloves are approved and certified by CE compliant EN388 2143 rating (Abrasion = Level 2; Cut = Level 1; Tear = Level 4; Puncture = Level 3)
Great for Recycling, Drywall, Roofing, Lumber, Construction, etc.
Crinkle-finish provides a great grip in wet or dry situations.
Features and Benefits
- Crincke Blue Latex Coated palm for a better grip
- Machine Knit (Cotton Interlock Liner)
- Breathable Back
- Great Abrasion and Slip Resistant
- Strong and Comfortable
- Construction & Demolition
- Council Works
Approvals & Certifications
- Approved and certified by CE compliant EN 388 (Protection against mechanical hazards) 2143 rating
- Medium (8/M) - grey with yellow hem
- Large (9/L) - grey with blue hem
- XLarge (10/XL) - grey with white hem
- 2XLarge (11/XXL) - grey with green hem
The package contains
- 12 Pairs Latex Coated Work Gloves (please select the desired size)
Who are we?
We are a Personal Protective Equipment wholesaler and we guarantee to offer the best quality and price. All our Products are shipped from Sydney.
Upon ordering from us, you'll receive a 60 DAYS HASSLE FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE to ensure that you can order it with a complete peace of mind.