Ever had a flat tire and wished you could repair it on the go? The practical Kincrome 52 Piece Tire Repair Kit is handy for storing in the vehicle for those trips away or unwanted road side emergency.
Able to temporarily repair all types of tubeless tires, the tire repair kit is quick, simple and easy to use with repair time in around 15 minutes. The Tire Repair Kit allows simple on vehicle repairs with no need to remove the wheel and can even be repaired on an incline.
The Tire Repair Kit is ideal for repairing vehicles including sedans, Utes, vans, 4WD's, caravans, motorbikes, trailers and many other vehicles. The Kincrome 52 Piece Tire Repair Kit includes all the tools you need for repairing the tire all housed in a convenient blow mound case.
IT’S QUICK SIMPLE AND EASY TO REPAIR A TIRE AND BE BACK ON THE ROAD.
- Locate puncture hole on tire. Use Reamer to clean out dirt/debris. Use a pair of
pliers if necessary to clean up and remove any shreds.
- Lubricate the Reamer, with the included lubricant.
- Push it through the hole to clear a path all the way through the tyre and
separate the steel belts.
- Push one end of the repair plug through the eye of the needle until there is an
even amount of the plug on either side.
- Push the needle all the way through the hole, plug end first, until the T-handle
is all the way down.
- Pull the handle up and away from the tire while holding the disc in place. Plug
should stay in the hole and seal it. Re-inflate the tire to the desired pressure.
This is a temporary fix only. The tire should be taken to a tire repair shop as soon as possible
Use only one repair cord per hole
Use only on tubeless tires
Always wear eye protection when repairing tires
Never repair a tire that has been driven under inflated for long periods or that shows signs of structural damage, e.g. exposed belts, sidewall separation
Always wear eye protection
Protective Blow Mold Case
1 Piece Heavy Duty Zinc Alloy T-handle Insert Tool
1 Piece Heavy Duty Zinc Alloy T Handle Spiral Probe Tool
30 Piece Repair Cords
2 Piece Hex Keys
1 Piece Pencil Tire Gauge
1 Piece Lubricant
4 Piece Plastic Valve Caps
4 Piece Chrome Hex Valve Caps
4 Piece Plastic Valve Casing
4 Piece Valve Cores
1 Piece Valve Tool