- The New DeWalt Combi router is a premium ¼ inch plunge and fixed base router that can be used with timber, aluminium and plastic.
- The router has a compact and lightweight design with moulded rubber handles for a comfortable secure grip and easy use.
- The Combi router features a variable speed function, which allows you to optimise the router bit for a range of applications.
- The full wave electronic speed control with feedback maintains the selected speed for a consistent finish on a range of materials.
- The DeWalt Combi router features an aluminium motor housing that can be transformed to a fixed base unit with an attachment, increasing the versatility of the machine.
- The plunge base incorporates a fine-tuning rod for precise depth adjustment and the 5-position adjustable turret enable stepped or repeated plunge cuts.
- Dual LED lights around the router bit increases the visibility during operation and the multiple spindle lock allows you to change router bits quick and easy.
- The DeWalt D26204K is a Premium 1/4 inch (8mm) plunge and fixed base variable speed combination router with full wave electronic speed control with feedback which ensures the selected speed is maintained under any load for a consistent finish in all grades of timber, aluminium and plastics.
- It has variable speed control (16,000 to 27,000/min) this enables router bit to be optimised for application.
- The compact, light weight design increases ease of use and user comfort and the plunge base incorporates fine tune rod for precise depth adjustment.
- The aluminium motor housing can be transitioned quickly to a fixed base attachment increasing the versatility of the machine.
- The five position adjustable turret enables stepped or repeated plunge cuts with the over moulded rubber handles provide a comfortable and secure grip.
- The dual LED lights increase the visibility around the router bit during operation and the multiple spindle lock detants enables quick and simple router bit change.
- for Beading, Template work, Profiling, Trenching, Dovetailing.
- Power Input: 900 Watts
- Power Output: 620 Watts
- No Load Speed: 16,000-27,000/min
- Plunge Stroke/Movement: 55mm
- Collet Size: 6-8mm
- Max. Cutter Diameter: 36mm
- Weight: 2.9kg
- Length: 110mm
- Height: 270mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration: 7.0m/s2
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 2.7m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 77dB(A)
- Uncertainty K 1 (Sound): 3.0dB(A)
- Accoustic Pressure: 88dB(A)
- Uncertainty K 2 (Sound): 3.0dB(A)
- 2x Parallel fences
- 2x Dust extraction adapter
- 1/4" collet
- 17mm spanner
- 17mm guide bush
- Plunge and Fixed base
- Centering cone
- Tough Kit Box
3 YEAR 'Australia Wide' WARRANTY