Cut Resistant Safety Gloves are designed to protect the
wearer's hands against cuts while working with sharp
Our gloves are made of 100% Supershield fiber which provides the highest
level of cut resistance (Level 5). The nitrile coated palm enhances the gloves
excellent grip, sensitivity and resistance to oil and greases without
compromising the dexterity and touch for the glove.
The cut resistance is evaluated by the EN388
which rate it between 0-5 for abrasion level, cut level, tear level and
puncture level. Our gloves are approved and certified by CE compliant EN388
4543 rating (Abrasion = Level 4; Cut = Level 5; Tear = Level 4; Puncture =
Super Shield Nitrile gloves are Ideal for industrial applications where glass work, woodwork and steel work give tough time to the workers.
Features and Benefits
- 100% Supershield Fiber provides maximum protection with the highest Cut resistant level 5
- Nitrile Coated Palm for a strong grip, oil resistance and great sensitivity and dexterity
- Machine Washable for re-use
- Long cuff for wrist protection
- Glass Handling
- Steel Fixing
- Automobile and steel fabrication
- Handling Sharp edge material
Approvals & Certifications
- Approved and certified by CE compliant EN 388 (Protection against mechanical hazards) 4543 rating
- Medium (8/M) - grey with yellow hem
- Large (9/L) - grey with blue hem
- XLarge (10/XL) - grey with white hem
The package contains:
- 5 Pairs Nitrile Super shield cut resistant Gloves
Who are we?
We are a Personal Protective Equipment wholesaler and we guarantee to offer the best quality and price. All our Products are shipped from Sydney.
Upon ordering from us, you'll receive a 60 DAYS HASSLE FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE to ensure that you can order it with a complete peace of mind.