SmartPass is an energy management unit which controls and optimises energy produced by alternators, solar cells, wind power or conventional AC/DC chargers, and distributes it to the battery banks or consumers which require energy, such as the deep cycle bank, bow thruster batteries, consumers, etc. Used together with a D250S, SmartPass provides optimal charging via CTEK’s unique staged charging cycle, which also protects your batteries. SmartPass also has an integrated ‘battery guard’ which protects deep cycle batteries from harmful total discharge and ensures that critical equipment such as radio, emergency lights and navigation systems always function. SmartPass has a temperature sensor which protects batteries against high temperatures.
SmartPass is a fully automatic energy management system which can handle up to 80A for batteries of between 28-800Ah. The energy management system is IP65 classified (water jet and dust protected and approved for outdoor use). Suitable for all types of 12V lead-acid batteries.
- Male terminal (grey) 2pcs 14,5 mm
- Male terminal (black) 2pcs 14,5 mm
- Connection plate 2pcs
- Eyelet M8 (8,4 mm) on cable
- Temp sensor
- Volt: 12V
- Charging current: 80A
- Back current drain: <1Ah/month Ripple <4%
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to 50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Battery types: All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity: 28–800Ah
- Insulation class: IP65
IN THE BOX
- 1x CTEK Battery Charger
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Product Dimensions: 192 x 110 x 65mm (L x W x H)
- Product Weight: 0.74kg
Please make sure you have the right address and phone number on Ebay before purchase this item. If any of these details are missing, one of our team members will contact you before shipping out your order.