The LITHIUM XS is an advanced microprocessor controlled charger specially designed to recharge and maintain Lithium-Ion Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries - maximising their performance and lifespan. With up to 5A of charge current available the LITHIUM XS is extremely flexible and will charge LiFePO4 batteries from 5Ah to 60Ah and maintain up to 120Ah.
Operation is simple and charging will commence upon connection. With no need to disconnect the battery from the vehicle, at charge start the LITHIUM XS will automatically reset any low voltage protection electronics (Battery Management System) fitted. Charging can be restarted manually at any time using the "Reset" button.
The LITHIUM XS is a fully automatic "connect and forget" charger with 8 charging steps including a testing sequence to show if the LiFePO4 battery can take and retain charge, a unique maximisation step to restore full capacity, and patented maintenance charging to ensure maximum performance even after months of inactivity. Splash proof and dust proof (IP65) the LITHIUM XS is easy and safe to use, protects vehicle electronics, spark-free, reverse polarity protected and short circuit proof. The LITHIUM XS features a 5 - year warranty.
- Auto: Fully automatic for optimal charging
- 12V: For Lithium-Ion Phosphate LiFePO4 batteries
- Step 3: Battery ready to use
- Step 7: Fully charged battery
- Step 8: Maintenance charging
- Rated Voltage AC: 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz
- Charging voltage: 13/8/14,4 VDC
- Charging current: 5A max
- Current, mains: 0.65A rms (at full charging current)
- Back current drain: <1Ah/month
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type: 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery types: 12V LiFePO4 batteries
- Battery capacity: 5–60Ah up to 120Ah for maintenance
- Insulation class: IP65
- 1x CTEK Lithium XS
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 168 x 65 x 40mm
- Weight: 0.6kg