- The WeldSkill 140 is a single phase welding inverter with a user-friendly control panel,practical push button operation for mode selection, clearly visible LED indicators and sturdy large control knob.
- Affordable, compact and light-weight, this unit is a great addition to the shed ensuring the ultimate portability for the Home Handyman, Tradesman, Farmer or Maintenance Worker.
- In addition to its appealing design and functional features, the WeldSkill 140 provides the added reassurance of a high quality welding inverter that complies to Australian Standards.
- Simply plug it in at home or into any standard 10 Amp power point and get welding right away!
- Twist lock electrode holder
- Rugged case with carry handle and carry strap
- 4m long electrode holder and work leads
- Push button weld mode selector with LED indicators
- Power Source Dimensions : H200mm x W120mm x D315mm
- Power Source Mass : 4.7 KG
- Fan Cooled
- Welder Type : Stick and Lift TIG Multi Process Inverter Power Source
- Australian Standard AS 60974.1-2006 / IEC 60974-1
- Single Phase
- Nominal Supply Voltage : 240V AC å± 10%
- Nominal Supply Frequency : 50/60 Hz
- Welding Current Range : 10 - 140 A
- Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage : 80 V
- Factory Fitted Supply Plug Rating : 10 Amps
- Effective Input Current (I1eff ) : 10 Amps
- Maximum Input Current (I1max) : 26.3 Amps
- Minimum Single Phase Generator Recommendation : 6.0 kW (7.5 kVA @ 0.8 PF)
- STICK (MMAW) Welding Output : 40å¼C, 10 min. 140 Amps @ 15% Duty Cycle
- TIG (GTAW) Welding Output : 40å¼C, 10 min. 140 Amps @ 35% Duty Cycle
- Protection Class IP21S
3 YEAR WARRANTY