The CIGWELD Weldskill 120 Turbo is a compact, fan cooled, portable, home arc welder with infinitely adjustable welding current from 40 to 120 amps.
The 120 Turbo, designed to operate from a 240V, 10 amp power point, has built-in thermal protection against overheating.
Running standard general purpose 2.0mm electrodes for light gauge steel (generally less than 3.0mm thick) and 2.5mm electrodes for heavier gauge materials, the welding output accommodates a wide range of materials including mild steel, stainless steel, cast iron and copper alloys.
- Fan Cooled improved duty cycle and welding performance.
- Over Temperature Cut out Protection
- Power source is suitable for 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.2mm and electrode sizes
- Australian Standards Compliance
- Supply Voltage : 240 Volt, +/- 15 %
- Supply Voltage : 1 phase 50hz
- Recommended Generator : 5.3kVA
- Output Range : 40-120 amps
- Duty Cycle : 120A @ 5%
- Power Source Weight : 16.5kg
- Max OCV : 65V DC
- WeldSkill 120 power source
- Electrode holder and 3m lead (fitted)
- Work clamp and 3m lead (fitted)
- Welding face shield and lens
- Chipping hammer/wire brush
- Operating Manual
12 MONTHS WARRANTY