Versatile, accurate and fast, with strong magnetic adhesion (1300kg), the MD1101 is an essential tool when performing heavy-duty industrial and steel fabrication work. True to the Baumr brand name, which has a well-earned reputation for quality and innovation, this new series is unmatched by any manual-feed portable magnetic drills in its features, ergonomics and performance.
Cuts are precise and clean due to an optimised rotation speed (350rpm). Suitable for 12-23mm broaching tools and fittings (not included - visit your local tool store specialist). If required, twist drills (not included) can be attached with the BONUS chuck and key (included), and the innovative adjustable head system means twist drills can be used to full capacity.
Easy to operate, the electro-magnetic base is controlled by a flick of a switch to engage or disengage the magnets. The Baumr-AG MD1101 drills are designed for Minimal Operator Fatigue, Fast Set-ups & Improved Productivity.
- Universally Suitable for Drilling, Tapping, Reaming Countersinking
- Powerful 13000N Switchable Magnetic Adhesion
- Optimised rotation speed (350rpm) for clean and precise cuts
- BONUS Drill Chuck for No Fuss Traditional Drilling
- MT2 Morse Taper suits all Common Sizes
- Ultra-Portable Lightweight
- Exceeds AS/NZS standards
- Full 12 months warranty
- Rated Voltage: 240V - 50Hz
- Rated Output: 1500W
- Rated Speed: 350 r/min
- Maximum Recommended Drill Size: 1-23mm
- Tool Holder: MT2 More Taper
- Maximum Travel: 180mm
- Magnetic Adhesion: 13000N (1300kg f)
- Maximum Spindle Height: 210mm
- Magnetic Base Size: 200 x 105 x 65mm
- 1x Baumr-AG MD1101 Magnetic Drill
- 1x Traditional Chuck
- 1x User's Manual