The CB500 Heavy-Duty Angled Framing Nailer is designed to piece the toughest of projects together, from roof sheathing to floor decking. With a versatile 15 gauge 50-90mm nail range, you can tackle more jobs with less tools.The unique quick-load magazine makes it easy to know when you're just about out of ammo, but with a massive 80 nail capacity you needn't worry about constantly reloading - a fantastic feature for uninterrupted productivity!
Plug and go with the standard ¼” NPT connection. Just hook up to an air compressor of 120PSI maximum and start firing. The lightweight aluminium body is balanced for ease of control and houses the oversized piston that allows you to shoot through the toughest of materials.
The CB500 is the durable and reliable performer you've been looking for, built to Unimac's precise patented specifications. Ergonomically designed for prolonged use with its comfortable elastomer grip and 360° variable exhaust port. The 34° angled shape is also a must for reaching into tight spots.
Included with the CB500 is a bonus high-impact carrying case, complete with oil for lubrication, and safety glasses.
- Rubber nose for surface protection
- Accepts nails 50mm - 90mm
- High powered large piston
- Rubber handle grip
- Touch-point safety mechanism
- Nail reload window for avoiding blank drives
- Multi-directional 360° exhaust port
- Quick hose attach system to standard NPT fitting
- BONUS high-impact carrying case, oil for lubrication
- Manufacturer: Unimac
- Model: CB500
- Required Pressure: 80-120PSi (5.5-8.3bar)
- Max. Pressure: 120PSI (8.3bar)
- Air Inlet Size: 1/4" NPT
- Nail Capacity: 2x40pcs
- Nail Size: 50mm - 90mm
- Note: Fasteners are standard and can be purchased at hardware stores
- 1 x Nailer
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x Oil
- Allen Wrenches
- Operation Manual
Please make sure you have the right address and phone number on Ebay before purchase this item. If any of these details are missing, one of our team members will contact you before shipping out your order.