Get two tools in one with the versatile air powered Unimac CB100 that drives both brad nails and narrow crown staples! Using brad nails you’ll knock over jobs like household trim, paneling and bookcases, and staples for upholstery and crafts. Perfect for the smart do-it yourself who appreciates quality and value!
- The CB100 boasts tough build quality with a lightweight 1.46kg body for fatigue-free operation.
- A host of innovative features include an aluminum magazine with quick-release for fast loading
- Quick hose attach system to the standard NPT fitting
- Soft-grip rubber handle for comfortable non-slip usage
- Touch-point safety mechanism that prevents accidental firing.
- A fine tuner to adjust nail depth is conveniently located on the side of the gun.
- The nail reload window indicates when to reload to avoid blank drives.
- A multi-directional exhaust port rotates 360° to direct the air away from you
- Keeps dust and debris off the project.
- Included with the CB100 is a bonus high-impact carrying case, safety goggles, allen wrenches
- Complete with oil for lubrication.
- Manufacturer: Unimac
- Model: CB100
- Required pressure: 60-100PSI (4-7bar)
- Max. pressure: 120PSI (8.3bar)
- Air Inlet Size: 1/4” NPT
- Nail Capacity: 100pcs
- Nail Size: 15mm – 50mm
- Staple Size: 15mm – 40mm
- Gauge: 18
- Note: Fasteners are standard and can be purchased at hardware stores
- CB100 Nail Gun
- Hard Carry Case
- Lubrication Bottle
- Safety Goggles
- Allen Wrenches
- Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 320 × 295 × 950mm
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 255 × 530 × 255mm
- Product Weight: 1.46Kg
Please make sure you have the right address and phone number on Ebay before purchase this item. If any of these details are missing, one of our team members will contact you before shipping out your order.